Full size at deviantART: http://fav.me/d4rc2w6
Here is a simple sketch of Kyon-chan I did earlier.. I will sketch a few more to decide a good pose for the final piece..
And here are some old sketches of Kyon-chan.. mostly I did in my notebook during boring classes, hence the annoying lines..
----------------------------------- * * * -----------------------------------
03/01 UPDATE:
Using more tools learned in class, including the use of separate layers, I continued working on the earlier headshot and turned it to a chibi for the sample character assignment. It would've been super complicated if I had to do this on 1 layer. I kept having to lock all the other layers to work on every detail. There was supposed to be a cat at the top of her head, but Illustrator crashed on me when I was working on it, and after redoing a lot of unsaved parts, I wasn't interested in continuing the cat anymore. I guess it'll have to wait for the final character project artwork to make its appearance..





Hi!Nice to meet you:)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Aika.
Hajimemashite! I'm Cynthia..
DeleteI'm a huge fan of manga n anime so I know a bit Japanese..
Yoroshiku ne :D